Lacking originality, inspiration and motivation, i have whole-heartedly copy-pasted one of those email survey things for your general edification. Enjoy.
1. Living arrangement: I live with my best friend from elementary/high school, her pilot boyfriend and two of his pilot friends (there is much talk of airplanes) in a house in North York. My bedroom is a converted dining room. We call our house THE DIAMOND SHACK.
2. What book are you reading now? Dostoevsky’s Crime and Punishment and George R. R. Martin’s A Feast for Crows are currently sitting on my desk not getting read. I am also trying to get though the Book of Revelations. I never have time to read during the schoolyear.
3. What’s on your mouse pad? I do not have a mousepad. I have a Powerbook G4.
4. Favourite board game: Sorry.
5. Favourite magazine: The New Yorker, though i just cancelled my subscription as it is not getting read and i can use the money for more important things.
6. Favourite smell: Veronica. Baked goods in the oven, stew cooking on the stove.
7. Least favourite smell: Coffee-breathe.
8. Favourite sound: My cat snoring ever so softly when he is asleep on my pillow.
9. Least favourite sound: Traffic outside my bedroom window. Thank God for earplugs.
10. Worst feeling in the world: Abandonment
11. What is the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning? Dishes… must do those dishes… followed shortly by… OMG the kitchen is a mess AGAIN!
12. Favourite colour: orange
13. How many rings before you answer the phone? i don’t answer the phone. leave a message.
14. Future child’s name: Imbris (it’s the Latin abl. and dat. plurals of rain)
15. What is most important in your life? Challenges
16. Favourite food: Pie
17. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. I don’t like vanilla actually.
18. Do you like to drive fast? hell yes.
19. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Only a Booey… or a body pillow when i am not at the parental homestead.
20. Storms – cool or scary? Awesome.
21. What was your first car? A turquoise Geo Metro.
22. If you could meet one person, alive or dead, who would it be? Oscar Wilde
23. Favourite alcoholic drink: Rosee wine, southern comfort and ginger ale, mojitos.
24. Zodiac sign: Je suis Vierge.
25. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes.
26. If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? University Professor.
27. If you could dye your hair any colour, what colour would it be? Strawberry blonde.
28. Ever been in love? Yes. Very much so. So much it hurts.
29. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half empty – it is better to be discouraged than disappointed.
30. Favourite movies: Sabrina (Hepburn and Bogart), Anastasia (Brenner and Bergman), The Incredibles, Grindhouse, American History X, The Never-Ending Story, Les Invasions Barbares
31. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? No.
32. What’s under your bed? Soda and other kitchen-items we hide from the boys. A tupperware case filled with sweaters and linens.
34. What is your favourite sport to watch? Football. NFL Football. The Pats are a bunch of dirty, rotten cheaters.
35. Favourite TV show: Prison Break, Grey’s Anatomy, House, CSI, CSI New York, Heroes