today i spent 24 hours without eating. i usually consider such endeavours pretty quacky, but i haven’t been feeling well for the past little while and thought maybe it would help. you know, cleanse my system, etc. can’t say it did much good. i felt fine when i finally ate something, but i still spent the next 3 hours concious of myself digesting. my stomach makes noises. it was probably a good idea anyways because i have eaten so much lately and been drinking more than my usual. no point in getting fat before the holidays.
And, in response to overwhelming popular demand:
My Christmas wish list
• Digital camera
• Laser hair removal of underarms
• Desk chair
• Expresso maker with foamer
• Collins Italian Dictionary
• That 70s Show Season 3
• The O.C. Season 2
• Brown leather belt
• Toy Story
• Umbrella (long one, not a laser sword)
• Silk/satin pyjamas
Not Very Expensive at all:
• Second Cup Gift Certificates
• Beauty Products from Lush – but no moisturizers
• Warm socks
• A tea-ball
• Herbal tea (not chamomile or citrus flavours)
• Cream blush
• Hair clips (the mouth w/teeth like ones that can go around a pony-tail too)
• Hard candy (not no citrus flavours)
When in Doubt:
• No candles, cookbooks or keychains pls.
• If it’s soft or warm (or ideally both) I will like it.
• I only purchase beauty products that are not tested on animals and encourage you to do the same, particularly if you intend for me to be using them.